沪江网校-中小幼教育

试听课 + 活动课
填写信息优先获取试听课

位置:学校首页 > 学校动态>沪江初3英语培训课程怎么样

沪江初3英语培训课程怎么样

沪江初3英语培训课程怎么样?

英语学习 就到沪江



五十步笑百步



One day, King Hui of Liang met Mencius and said:

,梁惠王见到孟子,说:


"What a mess the political state of our neighbouring countries is in!

“你看看邻国的政治多么糟糕!


When they govern their states, they never think of the people.

他们治国不为老百姓着想!


But when there is a flood in Henei, I move the victims of the calamity to Hedong.

而我每当河西闹了灾,就把灾民迁到河东;


When there is a calamity in Hedong, I move the people there to Henei.

河东遭了难,我又把灾民迁到河西来。


沪江初3英语培训课程怎么样?

英语相关


I also allocate them food for calamity relief.

还调拨粮食救济他们。对于治理。


I have really done my best to govern my country."

我是尽了自己较大的努力了。”


As Mencius heard this, he nodded in agreement.

孟子听了惠王的话,点头表示赞同。


King Hui of Liang went on to say:

梁惠王接着说:


"Yet my population has not increased and our neighbouring 

countries' population has not decreased.

“可是,我的百姓人数却没有增加,而邻国的百姓人数也不见得减少呀!


Tell me, what exactly is the reason?"

你说,这究竟是什么原因?”


Mencius thought this over and replied:

孟子想了想回答说:


"Your Majesty likes wars.

“大王喜欢打仗。


Please allow me to use war as an analogy.

请允许我用打仗来打个比方吧!

领取试听课
温馨提示:为不影响您的学业,来校区前请先电话或QQ咨询,方便我校安排相关的专业老师为您解答
版权所有:搜学搜课(www.soxsok.com) 技术支持:搜学搜课网