无锡英孚英语培训学校

试听课 + 活动课
填写信息优先获取试听课

位置:学校首页 > 学校动态>无锡英孚英语培训中心地址

无锡英孚英语培训中心地址

无锡英孚英语提供专业的英语口语培训,青少年英语,成人商务英语培训,雅思培训,基础英语培训,职场英语培训,托福培训等课程,英孚英语倡导体验式英语教育理念,是目前国内体验式英语教育先锋之一。

无锡英孚提供英语培训,商务英语,成人英语,英语口语等课程,一对一,小班,周末班多种班次可以选择,希望您能在我们精心打造的英语环境中,与专业培训师沟通交流,多方位提升英语水平!

英语也是世界上使用较为广泛的语言,世界上约有20多个把英语作为语言或第二语言使用。今天给大家分享了医院常用的英语口语对话,赶紧来看看吧!

医院常用的英语口语对话

护士:早上好!

Nurse:Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient:Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse:What seems to be the problem?

病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

Patient:Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse:How long have you had the problem?

病人:从昨晚开始的。

Patient:Since last night.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse:Well,have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient:As a matter of fact,I have just moved to this city.

护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse:O.K.In that case,you have to fill in this registration card.Your age,gender,address and things like that.

病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient:No problem.Which department should I register with,madam?

护士:您较好挂内科。

Nurse:You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient:Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse:Thank you.The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient:Fine.But can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse:Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn.Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient:Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse:You're welcome.

医院日常英语口语对话

A:As it's so busy,will it be all right if I come back later?

A:现在病人那么多,我过会儿再来挂号行吗?

B:You'd better wait,because the registration time is between 8 and 11 o'clock,and now it's almost 10:15.

B:我看你还是等等吧,挂号时间是8—11点;而现在已快10点15分啦。

A:Can I register now and see the doctor in the afternoon?

A:我现在先挂个号,下午再来看病,行吗?

B:Yes,you can,but if you don't wait,a lot of patients will be before you,and you won't be able to get the chance to see the doctor today.Besides,since you have a high temperature,the sooner you see the doctor,the better.

B:行倒是行,可你要是不等的话,许多病人就会排到了你的前面,今天你就看不上病了。再说,你正在发烧,尽早看病不是更好嘛。

A:I see.I'd better wait then.

A:是啊,还是等吧。

B:Take the lift to the fourth floor,go through the double doors on your right,and go along the corridor until you see the Medical Department on your left.

B:先乘电梯上四楼,右拐弯穿过双门,沿走廊一直向前,左边便是。

A:Thanks a lot.By the way,what day is the consultant available?

A:多谢。对了,门诊是星期几?

B:Every Tuesday afternoon.

B:每周二下午。

A:Oh,that's today.So I'm lucky.

A:喔,那不正是今天嘛,这么说,我真走运。

医务人员常用的英语口语

N:There is nothing to worry about.The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate.If you have any discomfort during the operation,please don't hesitate to tell him.I'11 give you an enema tonight.After that please don't take any food or water before the operation.

不必担心,给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠。这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了。

P:How do you do it?Does it hurt?

你怎么个做法呢,痛吗?

N:I'11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum.Please let me know if you feel distension.I'11 stop the flowing.Hold it for several minutes before you expel it.That may produce a better result.

我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水。你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了。你先尽量憋几分钟再排便。这样效果就会好些。

N:The operation went very well.Please turn from side to side every two or three hours.

手术很顺利。请你每两、三个小时翻一次身。

P:I only feel mild pain.I don't think a pain-killer is necessary.The pain is very severe.I can't stand it.Please give me a pain-killer at once.

我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片。痛得很厉害。我简直受不了;请立即给我止痛片吧。

N:I'11 help you gat up.You can try walking around the room or corridor.

我帮助你起床吧。你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走。

P:I think I'm quite ail right now.

我似乎已经完全好了。

N:You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.

你后天就要出院了。

P:Is that so?I'm so happy.

真的吗,我太高兴了。

N:You have been in the hospital for two weeks,haven't you?

你住院两个星期了,是吧?

P:Exactly,but the doctor told me I still have to rest for one more week.

对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期。

N:The doctor has written a certificate for you.There are two suggestions.First,avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.Secondly,examinations of fasting sugar and an EKG should be done regularly.

医生已经给你开好了证明书。里面有两个建议。,避免精神紧张,好好休息。第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

P:My organization(doctor)needs my medical history.May I have it tomorrow?

我的组织(医生)需要我的病史,明天能给我吗?

N:Certainly.

当然可以。

P:Please give me my account.

请给我结一下帐。

N:I'11 go to the admissions'office to get you bill at once.

我立即到住院处去给你结帐。

P:HOW much do I owe you?May I pay it by cheque?

我欠多少钱?能用支票付款吗?

N:Altogether three hundred and fifty yuan seventy five fen.You may pay either in cash or by cheque.

总共350元7角5分,你付现金或开支票都行。

P:I must go now.Will you call a taxi for me?

我该走了,请给我叫辆出租汽车,好吗?

N:Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind?

你没有留下什么东西吗?

P:I don't think so.I'm really very grateful to you all.You were all so kind to me.

我想没有,我十分感谢你们大家。你们对我都这么好。

N:Don't mention it.That is our job.

不必客气,那是我们的职责。

领取试听课
温馨提示:为不影响您的学业,来校区前请先电话或QQ咨询,方便我校安排相关的专业老师为您解答
版权所有:搜学搜课(www.soxsok.com) 技术支持:搜学搜课网