位置:学校首页 > 学校动态>沪江英语培训课程怎么样
沪江英语培训课程怎么样?
英语 就到沪江
双语故事
One day, Hui Zi met Zhuang Zi and told him this story:
,惠子见到庄子,讲了这样一件事:
"King Hui bestowed upon me some bottle gourd seeds which
I planted in the earth.
“惠王赐给我大葫芦的种子,我把它种在地里。
Soon afterwards a big gourd which could hold 5 dan of
rice really grew in the field.
不久,真的结了个很大的葫芦,恐怕装得下五石谷子。
Never before have I seen such a big gourd, so I was very happy.
我也是次看到这么大的葫芦,高兴极了。
But it couldn't solve any of my practical problems.
但它却解决不了我一点儿实际问题。
英语相关
I was so disappointed that I smashed it.
一气之下,我把它砸碎了。”
When Zhuang Zi heard this, he felt very sorry and said:
"It's really a pity that you smashed such a good gourd so rashly."
庄子听了,十分,碗惜地说:“您这样轻易地把这么好的葫芦打碎了,实在是太可惜了。”
Hui Zi couldn't wait for Zhuang Zi to finish to ask: "You feel it is a pity,
then what would you use it for?"
惠子不等庄子把话说完,抢着问道: “您觉得可惜,您想用它做什么呢?”
Zhuang Zi calmly told Hui Zi a story:
庄子心平气和地给惠子讲了一个故事:
"There was a man in our State of Song who could
make medicine for preventing chilblains.
“我们宋国有一个人,会制作防止冻疮的药。
For generations his family bleached and washed cotton
wadding for others for a living.
他家祖祖辈辈靠给人漂洗棉絮为生。
Someone heard of this and visited their house.
有人听说后就登门拜访。